We are certified in Thermography which is a non-contact way of troubleshooting electrical equipment and processes. Infrared thermography is used for condition monitoring to optimize maintenance and keep production running smoothly and safely at the lowest possible cost.
Some examples of Electrical systems that would benefit from Thermography are:
• Power generation - including exciters, 4160 volt connections, motor control centers
and bus ducts.
• Substations – including switchgear, breakers, transformers and capacitor banks.
• Electrical motors including conveyors and bearings.
• Distribution Panels and circuit panels.
• Contactors and motor starters.
• Rectifiers and transformers.